Working With Thousands Of Business Companies Around The World For Ideas
Get flexibility to do business anywhere in the UAE and around the world. We make business setup straightforward and easy by simplifying the incorporation processes. By setting up your business with a Mainland License, you can take advantage of being located in the UAE and enable you to tap the broader marketplace of the UAE. Mainland license is issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED) which is not only trustworthy but is also highly economical when it comes to establishing a good business setup.
Dubai Mainland links you to the businesses which help you promote your company.
We work to facilitate company formation in Dubai Mainland, providing comprehensive business setup services to meet all the required government formalities and document legalities. Setting up a DED company ensures that businesses are able to access the entire UAE marketplace to help increase brand visibility and business growth. The DED supports the structural transformation of Dubai into a diversified, innovative service-based economy that aims to improve the business environment and accelerate productivity growth.
Abu Dhabi Mainland
Abu Dhabi Mainland provides you immense opportunities to grow & expand your company.
We make business setup in Abu Dhabi straightforward and easy by simplifying the incorporation processes. By setting up your DED Company in Abu Dhabi, you can take advantage of being located in the UAE capital with ultimate access to major seaports and international airports.
The Department of Economic Development in Abu Dhabi has the vision to achieve a sustainable, balanced, and diversified knowledge-based economy as part of the Emirate’s economic agenda.
How to Set Up Mainland Company in the UAE?
To incorporate a mainland company in the UAE, the process mentioned below needs to be followed:
Get a Free Consultation
Decide company Name and Get it Register
Obtain Approval from DED
Draft the MOA & AOA
Figure Out an Office Space
Apply For A Trade License
Submit Document & Pay License Fee
Obtain License & Start Business Operation
Documents Required to Set up a Mainland Company in the UAE
For Individual Shareholder
- Passport copies of the expatriate shareholders, directors & managers along with the Visa page and entry stamp (when shareholders enter UAE)
- If the shareholder/manager is on an employment visa of any company in the UAE, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required
- National ID card copy of the UAE National Partner
For Corporate Shareholder
- Exact Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association legalized from the UAE Embassy
- List of shareholders in ArabicNo Objection Certificate from the Free Zone/ Offshore Authority if the company is a shareholder in proposed LLC
- Original Board Resolution for setting up the company with Power of Attorney Notarized and legalized from the UAE Embassy.
Additional Documents for Professional Firms and Public Shareholding Companies
- Certifies as true copies by the Notary Public in the country of origin
- Legalized by the UAE Embassy in the country of origin
- Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE